Consumer ProtectionAt The Goldson Law Office, we represent consumers, families, and small business owners who have been harmed by businesses.
- We use the FDCPA to go after harassing and abusive debt collectors.
- We use the FCRA to go after businesses and credit reporting agencies that report false, misleading, and damaging information on credit reports.
- We use Maryland’s Consumer Protection Act to aggressively pursue unscrupulous businesses that defraud and mislead Maryland consumers.
- We protect consumer rights and defend consumers against law suits from creditors and debt collectors.
- We file class action lawsuits when necessary, because when consumers band together, they increase leverage and effectively change bad corporate behavior.