The Goldson Law Office was founded by Maryland attorney Ingmar Goldson in 2013, and the office may employ the services of attorneys in other states.
The Goldson Law Office practices primarily in the following areas of law:
- Consumer Protection
- Debt Collection Harassment
- Credit Reporting Errors
- Car Dealership Fraud
- Class Actions
- Telephone Harassment
- Security Clearance Processing, Threats, and Denials
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M.)
- University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law (JD)
- Maryland Federal
- The Goldson Law Office has a practices primarily in the areas of Consumer Protection and Security Clearance Law.