The Goldson Law Office prides itself in vigorous and passionate representation of our clients. The majority of our cases are Consumer Protection and Personal Injury cases, however, we also practice Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, and Family Law.
At The Goldson Law Office, we represent consumers, families, and small business owners who have been harmed by businesses.
- We use the FDCPA to go after harassing and abusive debt collectors.
- We use the FCRA to go after businesses and credit reporting agencies that report false, misleading, and damaging information on credit reports.
- We use the TCPA to go after businesses that use an auto-dialer to call your cell phone, or that text your cell phone without your consent.
- We use Maryland’s Consumer Protection Act to aggressively pursue unscrupulous businesses that defraud and mislead Maryland consumers.
- We protect consumer rights and defend consumers against law suits from creditors and debt collectors.
- We file class action lawsuits when necessary, because when consumers band together, they increase leverage and effectively change bad corporate behavior.
We represent Maryland injury victims in a wide variety of personal injury cases. Our most common Personal Injury clients are victims of motor vehicle negligence. We also represent victims of burn injuries, dental malpractice, physical assaults, and other harmful conduct. Come to The Goldson Law Office for the personal attention that a small personal injury firm offers. Your case matters to us, and we work hard to maximize the compensation that you receive for your injuries.