Our team may be able to help you receive compensation if you have experienced any of the following:
- You are being autodialed or texted on a cell phone without your express consent.
- You are receiving calls even after you ask to be placed on a company-specific or on the nationwide do-not-call list.
- You are receiving autodials from a blocked number.
- You are receiving robocalls that are clearly meant for someone else.
- You are receiving advertisements by fax or text.
Damages — Get paid
Consumers are legally entitled to $500 per impermissible call. But when companies autodial ‘willfully’, consumers can be awarded up to $1,500 per telemarketing call. If you are being autodialed by a debt collector, the most egregious of autodialers, turn the tables on them with a lawsuit.